Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Not That Good

People are constantly praising this game. Constantly. I dont see how it is good. It's nothing like Melee. Everyone is fooled by the flashy graphics and menus that trick them into thinking this is really perfect-to-product. The gameplay is what you guys are missing. The sounds are what you guys are missing. Even the controls, that are glitched and messed. Are completely different then Super Smash Bros. Melee. However, I cant say the same about the sequel. I played the demo of number 2, and THAT game is very true-to-game. Seriously, the public needs to smarten.

Adventures in Gameland Adventures in Gameland

nice

how do you do that? thats nice! keep going!!

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

God like

My god this is awsome! Now i get to control the characters from the comic!
heres a few suggestions
1.Make more backrounds,like the school,city etc.
2.Make an option for which place you wanna battle in Versus mode.
3.Add more playable characters like Jack,Megas(unlockable),Timmy(unloackable),Mandark and any other ones you want to add.

cant wait for v.2!!!! :)

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

speechless

speechless

[old] Pico Kart 3d [old] Pico Kart 3d

Really Nice Try

This Game is Very Exciting and 3d rendered.I Think You Should Add More Characters to Play As and Have Weapons like a Gun Or a Knife to Shoot Out.You Can Also Add Diffrent Places.You Dont Have to Do this But You Can Make the Game Online,Just a Thought,Dont take it Personnaly.

Nightmare Nightmare

i was about to like it

but i couldnt shoot the bear at the point sign..errg shame on you sfb!you could do better

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

I..........Like................Hacking!

HACKING AND SLASHING IS FUN!!

DBZ pL Calculator (DBB) DBZ pL Calculator (DBB)

this was awsome

impetheticlly of course! i hate this!dont waste my time give me youre address so i can hunt you down shitiot UNPETHICICLY AND UNSARCASTIC!

Pico School Mayhem (demo) Pico School Mayhem (demo)

wow i feel like im playing pico 2

its true but i want the full version

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

aw great its tom time to pray

all hail tom all hail tom all hail tom all hail tom